Description of hotel: Small Luxury Hotel of the World in London
With a stay at Flemings Mayfair, you'll be centrally located in London, within a 10-minute walk of Royal Academy of Arts and Buckingham Palace. This 5-star hotel is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from The British Museum and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Big Ben. Make yourself at home in one of the 129 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers with rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Piccadilly - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Green Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Berkeley Square - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Park Lane - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Royal Academy of Arts - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Bond Street - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Hyde Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Buckingham Palace - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
St. James Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Hyde Park Corner - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Piccadilly Circus - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Regent Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Oxford Street - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
London Palladium Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Oxford Circus - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
London City Airport (LCY) - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
Heathrow Airport (LHR) - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
Gatwick Airport (LGW) - 66.9 km / 41.6 mi
Luton Airport (LTN) - 53.9 km / 33.5 mi
The preferred airport for Flemings Mayfair is Heathrow Airport (LHR).
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite. Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting (surcharge). Satisfy your appetite with British cuisine at Ormer Mayfair, a fine-dining restaurant which features a bar/lounge. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/cafe. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to noon for a fee.
- Fee for continental breakfast: approximately GBP 28.5 per person
- Self parking fee: GBP 50 per day
- Offsite parking fee: GBP 50 per day (0.4 mi away)
- Pet fee: GBP 50 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 55.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
7-12 Half Moon Street
W1J 7BH London England
N 51.506 E -0.145