Description of hotel: The Dilly in London
With a stay at The Dilly, you'll be centrally located in London, steps from Piccadilly Circus and 7 minutes by foot from Leicester Square. This 5-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Trafalgar Square and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Oxford Street. Make yourself at home in one of the 280 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature hair dryers and bathrobes. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Piccadilly - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Regent Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Piccadilly Circus - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Bond Street - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Leicester Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Green Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Trafalgar Square - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
London Palladium Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
National Gallery - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Charing Cross - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The Mall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The Strand - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Oxford Circus - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
St. James Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Covent Garden Market - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Heathrow Airport (LHR) - 27.3 km / 17 mi
London City Airport (LCY) - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Gatwick Airport (LGW) - 95.1 km / 59.1 mi
Stansted Airport (STN) - 58.2 km / 36.2 mi
Luton Airport (LTN) - 53.7 km / 33.4 mi
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in London? This hotel has facilities measuring 8181 square feet (760 square meters), including conference space. Enjoy recreation amenities such as a health club or take in the view from a terrace. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a ballroom. Grab a bite to eat at The Terrace On Piccadilly, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee. This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England. The following facilities are closed on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday:
- Fee for full breakfast: approximately GBP 28 for adults and GBP 14 for children
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 30 per day
- Pet deposit: GBP 100 per stay
- Pet fee: GBP 35 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
W1J 0BH London England
N 51.509 E -0.136