Description of hotel: Copthorne Hotel Newcastle in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
A stay at Copthorne Hotel Newcastle places you in the heart of Newcastle-upon-Tyne, within a 5-minute walk of Newcastle-upon-Tyne Central Library and Genting Casino Newcastle. This 4-star hotel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Quayside and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from St. James' Park. Make yourself at home in one of the 156 guestrooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Newcastle-upon-Tyne Central Library - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Genting Casino Newcastle - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Castle Keep - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Bigg Market - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Newcastle-upon-Tyne St. Nicholas' Cathedral - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Newcastle-upon-Tyne Arts Centre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
O2 Academy Newcastle - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Grainger Market - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Alderman Fenwick's House - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Sage Gateshead - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Newcastle-upon-Tyne St. Mary's Cathedral - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Life Science Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Eldon Square Shopping Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Newcastle-upon-Tyne Theatre Royal - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Central Arcade - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for Copthorne Hotel Newcastle is Newcastle Intl. Airport (NCL) - 13.1 km / 8.2 mi
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite. Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless internet access, concierge services, and wedding services. Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: approximately GBP 12.95 per person
- Self parking fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ+ friendly).
NE1 3RT Newcastle-upon-Tyne England
N 54.967 E -1.613