Description of hotel: Mercure City Den Haag Central Hotel in The Hague
With a stay at Mercure City Den Haag Central Hotel, you'll be centrally located in The Hague, steps from Theater aan het Spui and within a 5-minute walk of Stadhuis. This 4-star hotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Mauritshuis Museum and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from De Passage. Stay in one of 159 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Theater aan het Spui - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Stadhuis - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Binnenhof - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Muzentoren - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
De Passage - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
House of Representatives - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Mauritshuis - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Prince William V Gallery - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Plein - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Museum de Gevangenpoort - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Mauritshuis Museum - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Haags Historisch Museum - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
The Hague Tower - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Paard van Troje - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Grote Kerk Den Haag - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rotterdam (RTM-Rotterdam The Hague) - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS) - 44.1 km / 27.4 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure City Den Haag Central Hotel is Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS).
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in The Hague? This hotel has 1830 square feet (170 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and 7 meeting rooms. Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance. Grab a bite to eat at M'Biance, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to noon for a fee. Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Netherlands. This property is rated 4 stars.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.35 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Fee for full breakfast: approximately EUR 22.00 per person
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 18.50 per day (164 ft away)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- One child 16 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ+ friendly).
2511 BW The Hague
N 52.076 E 4.318