Description of hotel: Park Plaza County Hall London in London
With a stay at Park Plaza County Hall London in London (London City Centre), you'll be steps from Southbank Centre Book Market and 3 minutes by foot from Florence Nightingale Museum. This 4-star hotel is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from London Eye and 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from London Dungeon. Make yourself at home in one of the 399 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Southbank Centre Book Market - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Florence Nightingale Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Westminster Bridge - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Sea Life London Aquarium - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
St. Thomas' Hospital - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Jubilee Gardens - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
The Vaults - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
London Eye - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
London Dungeon - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Big Ben - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Houses of Parliament - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Westminster Abbey - 1 km / 0.6 mi
St. James Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The Mall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The Strand - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Heathrow Airport (LHR) - 29.2 km / 18.2 mi
London City Airport (LCY) - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
Gatwick Airport (LGW) - 71.7 km / 44.5 mi
Luton Airport (LTN) - 56.5 km / 35.1 mi
The preferred airport for Park Plaza County Hall London is Heathrow Airport (LHR).
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in London? This hotel has facilities measuring 2356 square feet (219 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite. Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services. Grab dinner at Atrio Restaurant and Bar, a restaurant that specializes in Italian cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/cafe, and 24-hour room service is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee. This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
- Fee for full breakfast: approximately GBP 19.50 per person
- Self parking fee: GBP 50 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safety Protocol (Radisson).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ+ friendly).
1 Addington Street
SE1 7RY London England
N 51.501 E -0.116