Description of hotel: Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington in London
A stay at Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington places you in the heart of London, a 4-minute drive from Hyde Park and 8 minutes from Buckingham Palace. This 4-star hotel is 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Piccadilly Circus and 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from Trafalgar Square. Make yourself at home in one of the 833 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kensington High Street - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Cromwell Road - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Kensington Gardens - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kensington Palace - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Imperial College London - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Olympia Conference and Exhibition Centre - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Royal Albert Hall - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Hyde Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Portobello Road Market - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Natural History Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Science Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Victoria and Albert Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Harrods - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Westfield London Shopping Centre - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Stamford Bridge Stadium - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Heathrow Airport (LHR) - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
London City Airport (LCY) - 20.2 km / 12.6 mi
Gatwick Airport (LGW) - 90.6 km / 56.3 mi
Luton Airport (LTN) - 52.7 km / 32.7 mi
The preferred airport for Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington is Heathrow Airport (LHR).
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite. Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features gift shops/newsstands, wedding services, and a television in a common area. Enjoy British cuisine at The Brasserie, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/cafe. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
- Fee for full breakfast: approximately GBP 13.50 per person
- Covered self parking fee: GBP 29 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 35.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of We're Good To Go (UK) and We Clean. We Care. We Welcome. (Millennium).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ+ friendly).
W8 5SY London England
N 51.499 E -0.192